The success of the SUNY Poly Children's Museum of Science and Technology (SUNY Poly CMOST), part of the Colleges of Nanoscale Science and Engineering (SUNY Poly), would not be possible without the generous support of our members, volunteers, donors and supporters.
If you are new to SUNY Poly CMOST, consider one or more of the many opportunities available to become part of the SUNY Poly CMOST experience.
If you'd like to help but can't volunteer, consider a making a donation contact SUNY Poly CMOST at 518-235-2120 or at museum@sunySUNY Poly.com for more information.
Please choose from the following:
Top 10 ways you can make a difference at SUNY Poly CMOST:
- Make an investment. Not only is your gift tax-deductible, it will make a significant difference in our educational programs. Whether it is a one-time gift or a major gift paid over 5 years, every gift makes a difference!
- Bring your family and friends. By introducing SUNY Poly CMOST to your family and friends, they will become excited about the museum and continue to visit and bring their friends and family.
- Tell your local schools. SUNY Poly CMOST is a great resource for schools to provide hands-on science and technology instruction to their students. CMOST works with local schools to develop programming that meets their needs and New York State's curriculum requirements.
- Volunteer. SUNY Poly CMOST is always in need of energetic volunteers. There are always things to do around the museum like greeting museum guests, assisting our young visitors and adults as they learn through hands-on activities, helping with birthday parties and workshops, stuffing envelopes or working on special events. The possibilities are endless and so is the fun!
- Get your company involved. Many companies generously offer gift programs, where they will match or even double employee contributions to SUNY Poly CMOST. Don't forget to tell us so that we can help you double your gift! Perhaps your company might consider sponsoring one of our events or exhibits, or donating an auction item to our gala. You never know until you ask!
- Join the memorial and tribute program. Remember a loved one or celebrate a special occasion with a gift in memory or honor of a loved one. Are you having a birthday or anniversary party? Encourage your guests to donate to SUNY Poly CMOST in lieu of bringing gifts.
- Contribute your services. Are you a graphic designer? Skilled at photography? Have a band? Own a restaurant? Donate your services to SUNY Poly CMOST or lend us your space for a fundraising event. These donations save SUNY Poly CMOST money and help us use more of what we raise to fund our mission.
- Make a planned gift. Help ensure the future of The SUNY Poly Children's Museum of Science and Technology by including SUNY Poly CMOST as a beneficiary of your estate.
- Reach out. Help build awareness about SUNY Poly CMOST by volunteering to staff booths or make presentations at health fairs, community forums or at speaking engagements.
- Spread the word. Let your friends, neighbors and co-workers know how important the mission of the SUNY Poly Children's Museum of Science and Technology is to you and your family, Let them know about the great programs and hands-on experiences that they will enjoy at SUNY Poly CMOST.
Your kind support of SUNY Poly CMOST allows us to continue to be a place for families to learn and play together. We inspire young minds to engage in a lifelong exploration of science and technology, instilling wonder and discovery.