We Are Thankful for You!
2016 has been an extraordinary year for the Museum. Pairing CMOST's unique suite of STE(a)M learning experiences with the Traveling Museum's without walls model activates the Museum's STE(a)M learning resources, transforming classrooms, libraries and community centers into museum learning labs. Take a peek at our 2016 impact report.
I offer my thanks to the Museum's staff and volunteers who invite children to explore, discover and create each day. I am humbled by their commitment to putting the Museum's mission into action.
Together we have reached over 90,000 children! Please join me in making a contribution to our 2016 Annual Appeal in support of our Science for Every Child initiative. Your gift enables us to provide all children access to exemplar science-discovery programming.
With kindest wishes for a lovely holiday season,
Science for Every Child
Providing children and their families access to the Museum is an utmost priority. To achieve this, we seek your support to remove the economic barriers for low-income children and their families ensuring open access to the Museum for the entire community.
Your gift enables us to reach our ambitious goal of expanding the Museums impact by 25% by providing scholarships and discounted admissions programs to area children and schools in financial need. With your support to our Science for Every Child initiative, we will provide -
- Discounted admissions, for families with financial hardships, in conjunction with Museums for All a signature access program of the Association of Children's Museums (ACM) and the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS)
- Summer camp scholarships, based on financial need
- Field Trip & Traveling Program Scholarships, for qualifying schools serving low-income students
- Free museum passes, to nonprofit education and social service agencies
- Discounted facility rental rates, for nonprofit and community-based groups
- Free admissions to the nation's active-duty military personnel and their families, from Memorial Day through Labor Day, in conjunction with the National Endowment for the Arts' Blue Star Museums program
Together we will succeed!
This holiday season, help us to provide free admission and scholarships for families in need. Your contribution, over and above your annual membership, supports unique hands-on learning experiences which foster science discovery through play and ensures that the Museum remains accessible to all members of our community.
You may donate online or if you'd prefer, please mail a check accompanying this form payable to Children's Museum of Science and Technology to 250 Jordan Road, Troy, NY 12180
Thank you in advance for enabling another child to say "CMOST is my museum"
Matching Gifts are a great way to increase your impact - doubling or even tripling your support! Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. Please check with your company’s Human Resources Office for details.
Thank You! Your individual contribution is fully tax deductible.