SUNY Poly CMOST field trips are unique, fun, and engaging experiences that allow children to learn through play. All field trips are led by a museum educator, and will immerse your students in hands-on STEAM exhibits and activities. Book a field today to explore, discover, and imagine the exciting world of science and technology with your students.
Can't make it to the Museum? Let CMOST Traveling Programs bring the Museum to you! Click here for a full list of Traveling Programs
- A minimum of 16 people are required to attend. The cost per child is $6.00.
- A $75.00 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your reservation. This deposit will be subtracted from the cost of your trip.
- Full payment is required 2 weeks prior to your program date.
- Two weeks notice is required for both reschedule and cancellation requests. If you fail to provide us with two weeks notice, you will be billed the full amount.
- In the case of inclement weather we will reschedule your program at a mutually agreed upon date.
SUNY Poly CMOST field trips are standards-based and designed to help students learn at their own pace and ability level. Activities
Know Before You Go
Information about visiting, pricing, and booking your field trip. Things to Know
Interested in reserving a field trip? Be sure to book early as programs and dates can fill up quickly. You may call us at 518.235.2120 ext. 203
or email us.