SUNY Poly CMOST - miniMake
SUNY Poly CMOST's miniMake programs are designed specifically for children to direct their own learning as they create!
Why We "Make" at SUNY Poly CMOST?
Making changes the way that we teach science and engage children to participate with it. We invite children to be the inventors, blow the doors open on the "science lab," and tap into their creativity and science capability.
Why Children Should Participate in SUNY Poly CMOST's miniMake programs?
Participating in this program will give children a different perspective on science and will help them explore what they are capable of creating. Additionally children will benefit by:
- Using imagination to dream, invent and build
- Collaborating in a team setting
- Learning from mistakes
- Harnessing critical thinking skills to problem solve
Upcoming miniMake Programs:
- April 9 – LED Monsters: Design a unique monster to keep in this challenge that is a monster mash-up of a creative activities and beginner circuitry!
- April 23 – Upcycled Wind Chimes: Join us to experiment with sound, and give new purpose to old materials. Take your wind chime home to enjoy!
Pre-registration required with a maximum of 15 participants, activity included with museum admission. Materials fee of $5 per child. Ages 6+.
For more information, please contact the Museum at 518-235-2120 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.