SUNY Poly CMOST Science for Every Child
We believe that all children deserve to grow and learn in an exciting environment. Providing children and their families access to the Museum is an utmost priority. To achieve this, we seek your support to remove the economic barriers for low-income children and their families ensuring open access to the Museum for the entire community.
Your gift enables us to reach our ambitious goal of expanding the Museums impact by 25% by providing scholarships and discounted admissions programs to area children and schools in financial need. With your support to our Science for Every Child initiative, we will provide -
- Discounted admissions, to encourage low-income families to visit the museum, in conjunction with Museums for All a signature access program of the Association of Children's Museums (ACM) and the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS)
- Summer camp scholarships, based on financial need
- Field Trip Scholarships, for qualifying schools serving low-income students
- Free museum passes, to nonprofit education and social service agencies
- Discounted facility rental rates, for nonprofit and community-based groups
- Free admissions to the nation's active-duty military personnel and their families, from Memorial Day through Labor Day, in conjunction with the National Endowment for the Arts' Blue Star Museums program
We cannot succeed without you!
Help us to provide free admission and scholarships for families in need. Your contribution, over and above your annual membership, supports unique hands-on learning experiences which foster science discovery through play and ensures that the Museum remains accessible to all members of our community. All donations are fully tax deductible and greatly appreciated.
You may donate online or if you'd prefer, please mail a check accompanying this form payable to Children's Museum of Science and Technology to 250 Jordan Road, Troy, NY 12180 attn: Science for Every Child.