Visiting SUNY Poly CMOST
To view the daily and event schedule, please see our
Things to Know
- What are the general public hours?
School Year Hours (September through June): Wednesday 1-5 PM Toddler Explore and More Time, Thursday Sunday 10 AM 5 PM
Summer Hours (July and August):
Monday Saturday 10 AM 5 PM
- How much is admission to The Museum?
General Admission Price: $5.00 per person ages 2 and up. Free for SUNY Poly CMOST Members.
- What payment forms does SUNY Poly CMOST accept?
SUNY Poly CMOST gladly accepts Cash, Check or Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards.
- How long does my admission last?
SUNY Poly CMOST admission is valid all day - just hang on to your receipt if you plan to come and go. You can also use your admission payment toward a membership if purchased on the same day of your visit.
- What is there to do at The Museum?
There is a lot to see and do during your visit to the museum. All exhibits are hands-on, and are designed to help children think and explore like scientists and engineers.
- May I visit SUNY Poly CMOST without children?
No. For the security of our young visitors, all adults must be accompanied by a child. Adults are welcome to visit on a guided tour. Please call ahead at 518-235-2120 to arrange for a tour.
- May I drop my children off and pick them up later?
No. All children at SUNY Poly CMOST must be supervised/chaperoned by an adult.
- May I bring my stroller inside?
Strollers are permitted on the exhibit floor.
- Is the Museum wheelchair accessible?
Yes. All exhibits are accessible by wheelchair, however visitors must provide their own wheelchair as there none available at The Museum.
- May we eat our lunch in the Museum?
No. Food or drink is not permitted on the exhibit floor but you are welcome to eat a snack in our Book Nook or pack a picnic and enjoy it in our outdoor picnic area. There are a number of family friendly restaurants within driving distance of the Renssealer Technology Park. Feel free to ask for a list at the front desk.
- Is there parking available at the Museum?
Yes. Free parking is available at SUNY Poly CMOST.
- Can I take photos during my visit?
Yes! Please feel free to take photos of your visit to SUNY Poly CMOST. We encourage you to tag SUNY Poly CMOST on Facebook, tweet us on Twitter, post to us on Instagram, or pin your images to our SUNY PolyCMOST board.